Holley has announced the release of plug & play EFI harnesses to use Holley EFI on Ford Coyote and Mod Motor platforms.
Holley's plug & play harnesses plug right into your factory sensors, including crank, cam, TPS, coolant, etc. This also includes your factory actuators; ignition coils, fuel injectors, and idle air control. There are also connectors for Holley fuel and oil pressure sensors and expanded inputs and outputs. 4R70W transmission control will also be available soon when using the Dominator ECU, which also allows for plug & play drive-by-wire control.
With Holley EFI, Coyote and Mod Motor owners can take full control of their fuel & spark, as well as all power adders including superchargers, turbos, nitrous, and water/meth injection. The self-tuning fuel strategies and intuitive software make maximizing the performance from your Coyote or Mod Motor-powered vehicle easier than ever. For more information on Holley EFI and what it can do for you, just click HERE.
Individual product descriptions to suit your engine can be found on the following pages:
- 2V Mod Motor EFI Kit, Bosch O2, Jetronic-style injectors
- 4V Mod Motor EFI Kit, Bosch O2, Jetronic-style injectors
- Ford Coyote HP Kit, Bosch O2, Jetronic-style injectors
- Ford Coyote HP Kit, NTK O2, USCAR-style injectors
- Main Harness, '99-'04 Mod Motor
- Main Harness, Ford Coyote Non-VVT
- Coil Harness, 2V Mod Motor
- Coil Harness, 4V Mod Motor
- Coil Harness, Coyote
- 8 Channel Coil Driver, No Harness
- Injector Harness; Ford, USCAR, Evenly Spaced
- Injector Harness; Ford, Jetronic, Evenly Spaced
- Drive-By-Wire Harness, Coyote