Holley is pleased to announce the revamp of its existing "Classic Carburetor" lineup - Beginning with the 0-1848-2, this new carburetor draws roots from the original 465 CFM List # 1848, but will have all of the contemporary features you've come to love from their Street Warrior models. The aluminum main body and fuel bowls will save weight and provide better heat dissipation (a must-have when running today's ethanol-blended fuels). It has also ditched the obsolete hot-air choke and fuel bowl vent to bring this carb into the 21st century! The 1848 features Holley’s classic Gold Dichromate finish, which inhibits corrosion and guarantees great looks for years to come. It is intended for small V8's or six cylinder engines as well as 2x4 street tunnel ram style setups. The single fuel inlet and preset electric choke make installation a breeze! Meanwhile, the vacuum secondaries allow for use on a broad spectrum of vehicles, compensating for various weights and gearing.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and intended for small V-8 engines
- Aluminum construction allows better heat dissipation and lighter weight
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!